Project: Indorama multi-purpose terminal(port facilities)
Value: $105 Million
Consultant : Khatib & Alami
This is a contract for design, construction, and commissioning of a large new port terminal for export of urea and the transport of containers and other break-bulk material, with full terminal infrastructure.
This project consists of a multi-purpose jetty, facilities for truck unloading, material handling, storage and ship loading equipment for urea, the break-bulk warehouse, container storage yard, administration buildings, and a multitude of service buildings for the terminal activities.
Scope of Work
- Installation of pumping station; 1500m3/hr, 60m head
- Installation of transmission mains – 1km HDPE PN10, Dia, 300mm. portable water main lines
- Installation of 4.2 Km DI PN 16 firefighting mainlines
- Installation of 8.3 km low extension cables
- Installation of 3 generator systems 1500 KVA continuous rating + 2 transformers
- Installation of 12 power panelboards
- Installation of Distribution lines – 220km uPVC pipes, Dia. 100mm above
- Installation of two 1650m3 concrete elevated water tank